Sunday, August 9, 2009

Guild Day

Well I'm a day late writing this but that's actually good time for me.

Yesterday was our monthly fiber guild meeting and it was fun as always. Bob was not there though and so it was not as fun as it could have been. We missed you Bob!! But we had 3 new people come. 2 of them were friends of mine...Michelle and Janet...thank you for coming and I hope you both will come back again and again. The other new person was Sandi and she heard about us through our group on ravelry.com. I'm also hoping that Sandi keeps coming back as she is fun and a great addition to our group.

Sue's son was at the meeting and I have to give him a big THANK YOU 'cause he gave me a few spinning pointers and they were very helpful!!!

After the meeting 3 of us were supposed to go to lunch but...we went to Spirit Works a new yarn shop on Monroe Ave..they are just opening and so they do not have a lot of stock out yet but I will definetly go back the owner was so nice and pleasant I really want to give her some business.

Then we were off to 2 bead stores.

Unfortunately my family had a melt down at this point so I had to return home and we never did get lunch. Oh well at least they held off until the shops were visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment