Friday, August 7, 2009

Boy do I know how to have fun!

I spent the day, or most of it, from 10am until about 3:30pm in a waiting room at a local hospital. My Aunt was having a lumpectomy on her breast and she was terrified so I told her that I would be there before and after. What made this an especially fun day was the fact that I had to bring my 3 sons...real life not the show, I don't have Uncle Charlie to cook and clean! If you think you have had fun before then you have never spent the day with 3 boys, 12, 10, & 8, in a small waiting room at a hospital. By the time we were able to leave I thought my head was going to spin off!!

Actually they were very well behaved for the 5 1/2 hours we were there but boy did I pay for it on the way home!!

The good news is that they are 80% sure that the lump was just some kind of infection and not cancerous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment