Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why go camping?

Well in the last 2 weeks we have had 3 bats in the house. I don't have anything against bats except when they ARE IN MY HOUSE!!!!! And now last night my dog Sofia woke up and got out of bed and started to bark and chase something around my bedroom.

Well being a big chicken I woke my husband up made him go look to see what she was barking at. He, seeing no reason why his sleep should be interrupted, was not easy to wake up! He finally got out of bed grumbling all the way that my sweet little Sofia was crazy. Well crazy though he thought she was she had something cornered under the dresser. When he finally got down to look he said..."hmmm this is going to be tricky". Now I am asking "is it a bat?????" Calm down he says, but doesn't answer me. So I say louder..."is it a bat????" Just let me think a minute he says. Now I scream..."YES OR NO IS IT A BAT?" He replys "no". Seeing that screaming seems to work I scream "WHAT THE HELL IS IT THEN?" "A snake." Oh my god I say, how did a snake get in out bedroom? And get it out of here!!!!!!

Well as you have guessed he got the snake out of the house and spent the rest of the night wide awake with all the lights on in my bedroom.

I have now come to the conclusion that there is no need for us to go camping when all the wildlife seems to be coming to us!

2 comments:

  1. I think I would leave if I found a snake in my house --- and what bead store did you find that is 1 1/2 hours away? Was it worth the trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to leave the house an never come back but... The bead store was in Amhurst NY and it was NOT worth the trip. "Let's Bead" in ER is the best so far!!

    ReplyDelete